keskiviikko 23. tammikuuta 2013

Change ahead



Last week has been busy and full of people, events, meetings, workshops, sleeping in different hotels, surfing from one emotion to another. My time Nepal is vanishing somewhere (month to go) and there are still so many things to do, places to go and people to see. I am happy to hear that Zelda is already in the country and we can start to work together for the future. Next month will be full of talking, teaching, workshops, laughter, happiness, frustration, tiredness and again laughter - unforgettable moments!

Creating something new in a strange country and in a new culture is full of opportunities and changes, and that`s why the organization and its people have to be good surfers in many ways....


First time in five months we had the majority of C4C staff in same location talking about past, present and future. Intensive meetings with inspiring people usually means that things move fast forward and also at the same time that you have to be patient with all the possible changes and delays in ahead.

And myself? 

I miss Finland and I already miss Nepal. I miss my family and I already miss my Nepali friends. I want to start to work in Metsakartano and see myself all the new projects there and I want to see how C4C projects develop and give my input here in Nepal. You know, the normal life! 

Still I manage to be happy surfing from one event and from one emotion to another. While surfing, only option is to live in the moment. So I am hanging on my surfboard and enjoying my life with all its twist and turns!!















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti