tiistai 24. heinäkuuta 2012

BTN2, over and out

When Nobel Prize winner Enrico Fermi was asked if he believed in extraterrestrials, he replied:
"They are among us, but they call themselves Hungarians"

Okay, ten days of BTN2 training In Hungary Galyatetö is almost over and I survived the extraterrestrials, Romanians, Portuguese, Slovaks and Bulgarians also climbing, theory, self reflection, debriefings, evening programs and much more.... I always thought aliens would be different but they were very much human like and were speaking as weird language as Finnish are speaking. Actually I enjoyed the company!

 We all are participating training for trainers BTN2 (Back to the Nature2) experiential learning cource organized by  Élményakadémia and Servus Salutis, by the way Thank You very much Gigi and David  & your amazing team! You are doing great work!

We still have this last day to go and early tomorrow our teams starts the journey back to Finland. Group is doing our common conclusion outdoors and I am summarizing in bed with my stomach flu. Even though I managed to be sick almost every day and couldn´t participate everything I gained a lot. Meeting peers, seeing new trainers getting insights and experiencing in new environment is always priceless.
Moment´s to be shared will be good memories
You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. - Clay P.Bedford
 
 Tony Lowe (LDU, UNversity of Leeds) 

You have to love metal if you want to climb
How on earth does the tree with anchor points and these calculations belong together??
Hot chocolade in the forest
Guide, Trust me! I know what I am doing!
 THANK YOU HUNGARY AND BTN2, IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON!!
Home... I will come soon to visit you

Michael P. Anderson Quote

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti